- Geeks make good lovers.
- Geeks with culinary skills are even better lovers.
- I may not practice humility, but I know what I suck at.
- People would be happier if they could still see the stars.
- There are too many people on this rock and the planet is trying to get rid of us. That is the reason every kid wants to be an astronaut.
- Elections are won with money, not votes. You can vote more effectively with your dollars instead of a ballot.
- Anything is better than television. Even a hot poker to the eye since you won't have to watch TV with that eye ever again.
- Missing information is worse than misleading information.
- You can't polish a turd.
- "The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men." - Samual Adams
- An education in mathematics is important for everyone.