Manoj Sharma's 10 Things
1) Humanity as the here and now greatest power we have.
2) The fallibility of our egos.
3) The nature of our world and surrendering to the process of creation, sustenance and destruction.
4) The importance of recognizing and owning our individual motivators of fears & desires, gravitations of pains & pleasures, limiting & empowering strategies and selfish & selfless orientations.
5) The need for all human beings to clearly know their core values and innermost passions, to create a compelling vision for their lives, live with a sense of mission, while becoming clear about their desired rewards and ultimately living as a congruent identity.
6) The universal principle-based, immediately-actionable, core-knowledge relationship between involution, evolution, devolution and revolution.
7) The value of creating a winning mindset through setting clear compelling targets, having an excellent relationship with opportunities, appreciating the importance of creating aligned environments, the benefits of coaching and being highly coachable.
8) The effectiveness of our professional and personal lives being a by-product of competencies, the most basic of which are communication, sales, leadership, teamwork and entrepreneurship.
9) The need for focused development of our financial, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual quotients towards creating, protecting, multiplying, enjoying and contributing our financial, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wealth.
10) And the need for every human being to learn how to be of service to themselves, their teams, their organization, their communities, their nations, their regions and their world-at-large by being a contribution.
What are the 10 Things You Believe In?
Manoj Sharma, Founder, CEO & Head Of Faculty of www.DifferWorld.com & www.ManojSharma.com